Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think I've seen an entire list cheering for injury (or incompetence) before. I don't know whether to applaud or condemn you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh cool, is that going to be a weekly thing?

I always have trouble remembering which tokens I've used and which I haven't.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

You used to get a token reset if you got a top 10 finish maybe if or hit on your....whatever used to be the top 10 finish token (Rex Ryan is the one I remember). Oh the 28-3 one now.

Are we doing away with that bit?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Theme Week

IND - Jacoby Brissett - Passing Yards
NYJ - Josh McCown - Passing yards
SF- Brian Hoyer - Passing Yards
MIA - Jay Cutler - Passing Yards

B#: DET - Golden Tate - Receiving Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Theme Week

IND - Jacoby Brissett - Passing Yards - 216
NYJ - Josh McCown - Passing yards - 166
SF- Brian Hoyer - Passing Yards - 99 (wtf? really? Seattle's good and you're bad but come on)
MIA - Jay Cutler - Passing Yards - 230

B#: DET - Golden Tate - Receiving Yards

Yeah....I should have thought about taking 5 quarterbacks.

Then again maybe Golden Tate goes for 289 yards.

Strobe posted:

EDIT: since I'm at 1025 before my Brady# plays, does the Osweiler token kick in, or did I already bust? :(

I'll get you Axeil will give you an answer in 28 hours but the way I read the wording on that token you're just busted it looks like.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 18, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Strobe posted:

Well, of the people who picked Matt Stafford tonight, I think I'm currently sitting in third. And also steadily dropping, but hopefully he only gets like 30 more yards.

It's maddening to watch but Jim Caldwell is your friend tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I knew it wasn't going to be good but Christ.

I was too good at identifying bad quarterbacks, I blame Alex Smith. Who I should obviously have taken this week.

e: I obviously should have taken Matt Stafford too :laugh:

• Locked thread