Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

THEME WEEK

CLE - DeShone Kizer - Passing Yards
NYJ - Josh McCown - Passing Yards
SF - Brian Hoyer - Passing Yards
IND - Jacoby Brissett - Passing Yards

B#: NYG - Eli Manning - Passing Yards

Kinda hoping Josh stinks it up against the Raiders today, feels like I'm a bit close to the sun on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

THEME WEEK

CLE - DeShone Kizer - Passing Yards - 182
NYJ - Josh McCown - Passing Yards - 166
SF - Brian Hoyer - Passing Yards - 99
IND - Jacoby Brissett - Passing Yards - 216

B#: NYG - Eli Manning - Passing Yards

Kinda hoping Josh stinks it up against the Raiders today, feels like I'm a bit close to the sun on this one

Well Josh wasn't great but my man Hoyer did his best garbageman impression to keep me in the running this week :) as long as Eli stays under 337

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Stafford is going to pass for exactly 337 yards, book it.

Weird way to spell Eli but maybe the Levenshtein calc will think it's close enough

Bjork Bjowlob fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 18, 2017

• Locked thread