Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
I will say this: Goombario benefits more from the Super Block upgrades than others do with his basic attack. All the partners just gain one more damage to their basic attack, but this benefits Goombario greatly; the other partners' action commands on the basic attack increases damage by one.

Goombario's action command *doubles* his damage by virtue of simply getting a second hit... assuming the enemy doesn't have defense, at least.

As for the mail, there are quite a few, including in particular one VERY long chain where the recipients keep giving you the next letter in the chain, though I forget if it's anything other than more star shards as the reward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

Sorites posted:

It wasn't about 100%. Whenever I saw an enemy whose HP display was still hidden, I had to drop whatever else I was doing in the fight and Tattle it before I could proceed.

Same here. For me, it wasn't even about the HP bar. I just wanted to see what the guy had to say about them.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Even at full power, the only thing Bow can EVER do to enemies with even a single point of defense is either scare them away, which has the same problem as Parakarry's "carry an enemy away" thing, or use her ultimate "Fan Smack" ability, which costs flower points... and I think still does only 2 damage per smack. So instead of ONE defense making her helpless, it's TWO defense is the "screw you, Bow" point.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Yeah, Tattle doesn't carry over to future Jr. Troopa fights - each one is unique with different stats, so you need to tattle again to see the new stats.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Regarding Amayzee Dayzee farming: No judging whatsoever. Actually getting max level WITHOUT farming them is really difficult, simply due to the star point drop-off from all the enemies at higher levels.

• Locked thread