Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Checking that I have my keys when I walk out the door. I guess you could argue it's actually smart to be sure, but most of the time I've literally just put my keys in my pocket and there's absolutely zero way they're now missing. The worst that might've happened is I've put them in a different pocket from the usual, but I still have to quickly pat down my pockets to make sure I have my keys, my phone and my wallet before I close the door.

The weird bit is, I can actually just not do it, but it feels wrong so I usually end up checking anyway. Sometimes I might not if I'm in a hurry to catch the bus or something, but then I'll usually end up checking once I'm sitting down in the bus anyway. It's real dumb. I guess I'm just wary of some dimensional leakage in my pocket sending my keys straight to the abyss or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread