Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It says all the keyboard controls can be rebound, including making it so like tomatoes are always T, and oil always O etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

pwnyXpress posted:

bought it instantly bc loved the original

glad the dev is gonna patch things and add key rebindings

wtf is with the progression, tho? was nice to buy and upgrade stuff and now it seems like everything is very samey :(

i like the holding station mechanic

i think there might not be upgrades for chores now because the holding station mechanic kind of makes it so theyre a manageable challenge

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Ya lol these games are way too real . I wanna make a similar bar game someday but i'm not sure how i'd handle the inputs

the bar game would have tof eature getting drunk with the patrons for better tips but more of a chance to piss off your boss

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I thought that cyberpunk bartender game would be this but instead it ended up not being a game at all and was incredibly boring and the worst thing Ive played in a while.

yeah lol i liked the maih character but the writing was really bad lol. anyway i want to have sex with the Cyberpunk bartender shut-in weirdo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

she loves old pre-cyberpunk beer which is epic

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

when you have like five-six holding stations unlocked it really feels like running your own restaurant and having to pick up the extra slack for your stoned employees

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i serve my customers fried seafood while theirfried cod or just plain Fish is frying in the fryer

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

basically for eveyr order i have to set a new mouse trap

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

post ya setyup ITT

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao ltierally beat by seconds

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I wouldn't feed this poo poo to a lorry.

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i am The Larry. I speak for the Lorrys

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I bought this so I'll post my set up when I have one. I like the weird kind of gross phone looking style of it but also it's quaint, in it's own way.

the artist is really good at people, and really bad at backgrounds, so its cool that everything you unlock is backgrounds

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The artist isn't particularly good at people nor backgrounds, but is a godlike savant at digitally painting food and applying subtle glisten and steam effects.

i love the way they make customers like everyone is so dirty and sad like thats the accurate portrayal of ppl buying takeout on the reg

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The endless procession of vagrants leaving crack diarrhea for me to flush during the lunch rush... Gah!

LMFAO tfw when the rear end in a top hat whos pretzel bun you hosed up leaves and you KNOW its him which left the steamer

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this is why times square kitchens used to keep their bathrooms locked

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Your attention is needed in the restroom. The customer who entered Max Weiner's without shoes left a whole mess of nasty poo poo in the toilet. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've owned the first Cook Serve Delicious for ages and finally decided to give it a try. I'm enjoying it so far- it constantly feels like a bizarre mix of tense and relaxing that I can't really describe.

its literally the feeling of working in a kitchen lol theres no other way to describe it

• Locked thread