Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

loving little retards at the July 4th barbecue I was at.... They didn't grow a bark on the brisket and it lost all it's juices. Then of course some cock marinade comes out and slathers his steak and A1 sauce and offers the bottle to me. If you have to put poo poo on the steak, it means you didn't cook it right grandma. Simple as that you ragged old bitch.

Imagine what it would be like to die so that you could be eaten by a vastly more intelligent race. Finally, after several years you've become kind of okay with the idea, it happens, and then some loving idiot cooks you poorly and they end up slathering sauce on your meat so they can manage to choke you down, bitching all the while.

Makes you think, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Korthal posted:

This game isn't a restaurant simulator, it's the perfect line cook stress simulator. "Party of 40 coming in" :suicide:

Yeah Overcooked is the same thing but I liked CSD way more. CSD gives you complete control so if you're on your poo poo you can knock it all out at once and it's really fun. Overcooked was just like working at my lovely job but with people who hadn't done it for a thousand hours and actively looked for reasons to start shouting.

Of these cooking games CSD is the clear winner, and I'm glad to hear the sequel's good too. Hopefully they'll iron out the bugs before I can grab a copy myself.

• Locked thread