Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

I feel better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Everton couldn't put a good cross in to save their life

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cristante with the brace

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I wasn't sure what to think about Lyon signing Mariano to be their primary cf, but it's turned out pretty good I guess

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
the end of the Everton - Atalanta match has been pretty good

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

trem_two posted:

the end of the Everton - Atalanta match has been pretty good

and it's over now, nice volley

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
lol how did that poo poo volley go in

fe: lol

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Everton is going down?

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

trem_two posted:

Everton really are poo poo, aren't they

i love it op

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Wow I can't believe Everton are this bad

that defending lmao

e: double lmao

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I think that might be the worst I've ever seen Everton play in my entire life

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Holy poo poo I stopped paying attention at 2-1

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

kcer posted:

I think that might be the worst I've ever seen Everton play in my entire life

It was awful but we've (somehow) played much worse in much more important games. Doesnt make it any easier to take though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
1) Austria Wien has to be the worst team I've ever seen. Worse than MLS.
2) Big Coot'
3) Bit 'dre Silva
4) Big Balo
5) Borini is ..........good?
6) Bonucci wtf
7) lmao Everton are you serious
8) Montella out

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Balotelli is the greatest.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Gigi Galli posted:

Balotelli is the greatest.

im glad he ended up not washing out op

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’m glad Balotelli is banging them in, slamming some pastis, and catching some rays in Nice.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

All the Italian teams are already qualified, and if Atalanta win they will all be in first as well. Expect lots of youth team players on the pitch tonight.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

What the gently caress Milan

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

What the gently caress Milan

Doesn't matter, could lose by 10000 goals and still finish first in the group. Only thing really missing is a Paletta red card.

Woulda been nice to show up but I can't blame them.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Imagine being a Milan fan lol, what a bunch of idiots.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Dubuchy just scored a cracking goal. WTf.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Dubuchy just scored a cracking goal. WTf.

Sign him up Wenger

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Welbeck loving up like 4 times and the ball still getting to Walcott because Bate is bad. Cool.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Wilshere could have been a top player if he hadn't been taught to run into people to win free kicks.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

sassassin posted:

Wilshere could have been a top player if he hadn't been taught to run into people to win free kicks.

And could use his right foot?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

All the Italian teams are already qualified, and if Atalanta win they will all be in first as well. Expect lots of youth team players on the pitch tonight.

Seems like the EL suits Italian teams well this year, Napolol will fit right in.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

rex rabidorum vires posted:

And could use his right foot?

Giggs couldn't use his right foot. Beckham couldn't use his left. That's not a prerequisite to be a top player.

Being fit for more than half your career is, though.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Theo with an awful first touch and gets knocked over because of course he does. Ref makes Arsenal retake the pen why not and doesn't matter. Lol all around.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Bate are really poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Jose posted:

Bate are really poo poo

Elneny just scored....checks out.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Lolzio

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
old man ivanovic scored a cracker of a bicycle kick today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vH0kGKMWWQ

parades had a lovely goal as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3g5VgxiVU0

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

It’s a real shame. Arsenal ruined him.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Always, but this sick Lucas goal was sick

https://twitter.com/liddellpool/status/938895093611843584

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

blue footed boobie posted:

It’s a real shame. Arsenal ruined him.

He never recovered from that 2010/2011 season (thanks wikipedia) where he was played practically week in week out by Arsenal and was started in I think all the England gimme qualifiers or poo poo friendlies that year as well, he made 54 appearances for club and country (thanks wikipedia). He didn't make a single start for Arsenal the following season and has been plagued with injury since. For all the jokes made about injured players at Arsenal, it's not even a slight bit of hyperbole to say they ruined him and with England's help, ran him into the ground in his first proper season.

If he wasn't such a little poo poo I'd feel more sorry for him.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

He never recovered from that 2010/2011 season (thanks wikipedia) where he was played practically week in week out by Arsenal and was started in I think all the England gimme qualifiers or poo poo friendlies that year as well, he made 54 appearances for club and country (thanks wikipedia). He didn't make a single start for Arsenal the following season and has been plagued with injury since. For all the jokes made about injured players at Arsenal, it's not even a slight bit of hyperbole to say they ruined him and with England's help, ran him into the ground in his first proper season.

If he wasn't such a little poo poo I'd feel more sorry for him.

It was all very obviously going to happen at the time, too. Wengy was playing an 18 year old every minute of every game. It would be bad even if Arsenal players didn’t have a suspicious habit of picking up debilitating stress injuries.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Napoli v Leipzig looks tasty, as does Lyon v Villareal

Borussia Dortmund v Atalanta
Nice v Lokomotov Moscow
Copenhagen v Atlético Madrid
Spartak Moscow v Athletic Bilbao
AEK Athens v Dynamo Kyiv
Celtic v Zenit St Petersburg
Napoli v RB Leipzig
Crvena Zvezda v CSKA Moscow
Lyon v Villarreal
Real Sociedad v Salzburg
Partizan Belgrade v Viktoria Plzen
Steaua Bucharest v Lazio
Ludogorets v Milan
Astana v Sporting
Ostersund v Arsenal
Marseille v Braga

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Atalanta are pretty unlucky with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Phwoar I’ve always dreamed of watching Arsenal play Ostersunds.

• Locked thread