Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ofk_1996/status/940208503528017920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

:bisonyes:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Always
Be
Trolling
Wengy

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Holy poo poo :vince:

quote:

Celtic v Zenit St Petersburg
Also :rip: celtic again

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ninpo posted:

He never recovered from that 2010/2011 season (thanks wikipedia) where he was played practically week in week out by Arsenal and was started in I think all the England gimme qualifiers or poo poo friendlies that year as well, he made 54 appearances for club and country (thanks wikipedia). He didn't make a single start for Arsenal the following season and has been plagued with injury since. For all the jokes made about injured players at Arsenal, it's not even a slight bit of hyperbole to say they ruined him and with England's help, ran him into the ground in his first proper season.

If he wasn't such a little poo poo I'd feel more sorry for him.

He was so loving good in the win against Barcelona that season but yeah it was absolutely obvious he was being run into the ground.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

He was so loving good in the win against Barcelona that season but yeah it was absolutely obvious he was being run into the ground.

Also lol I just remembered Sid Lowe filed his match report after the Villa goal in that game and looked a right dickhead

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

jre posted:

Also :rip: celtic again

Can confirm

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Atalanta are pretty unlucky with that.

I think they might surprise an upset but probably not. Napoli are gonna loving die.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

I think they might surprise an upset but probably not. Napoli are gonna loving die.

Once Napoli got knocked out of the CL, it was over for them. Sarri isn't going to risk his starters when they're just one point off the top of the league table.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Once Napoli got knocked out of the CL, it was over for them. Sarri isn't going to risk his starters when they're just one point off the top of the league table.

Yeah, and there’s a two point difference between Borussia Dortmund and Atalanta. It should be a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I can see Atalanta knocking out this underachieving Dortmund side

• Locked thread