Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i live in sight of the emirates and the atmosphere out and about tonight is so good its unreal. so many travelling fans from germany singing and lighting flares and they've all been pretty friendly. Of course that doesnt stop gibbering idiot season ticket types from hand-wringing to the bbc and saying things like:

quote:

Rachel: "In the Emirates as a home fan. Ashamed of Arsenal right now. All the warnings about turning away fans away and they've done nothing. No stewards to be seen. Feeling so intimidated."

Ade: "Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere. Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children. Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame."

Foz: "Got to my usual seats in Club level with my 11-year-old son. Surrounded by Koln fans. So unsafe we have been moved to the other side of the ground. Worst feeling at football in 40 years of watching home and away."

Chris: "Currently in the home end at Emirates - away section (corner) full and in full voice. Hundreds of people joining in the singing in the adjacent section behind the goal that should be for Arsenal supporters. Can only assume they are Cologne fans."

just lol

ps arsenal are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread