Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lmao Bonucci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Can't way to see how Bonucci will gently caress up today. Is Milan really playing 3 at the back with Rodriguez as a CB?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Are Atalanta the best Italian team in Europe right now? I think so.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Holy loving lol Bonucci

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm watching the game with a friend who has italian roots and is a massive Milan fan, and he's mad as hell.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

All the Italian teams are already qualified, and if Atalanta win they will all be in first as well. Expect lots of youth team players on the pitch tonight.

Seems like the EL suits Italian teams well this year, Napolol will fit right in.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Lolzio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I can see Atalanta knocking out this underachieving Dortmund side

• Locked thread