Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
I remember this part of the game.

As a kid who didn't know english I was stuck in the password puzzle for well almost a year till I accidentally got the right combination.

In fact, this game might have very well been the reason why I started to work harder in my english because there were many a point where the game straight out spells out what you are supposed to do and becomes completely impossible if you didn't get what they were telling you. Off the top of my mind surprising Croco in Bandit's Way, finding the way through the Forest Maze and charging together with the Sniffit to break through the doors in Marrymore where all roadblocks to me as a kid.

Because of all of this, I ended up being level 30 by the time I finished Marrymore so the rest of the game was a breeze fightwise related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Ceraph posted:

Side note, I can't tell you how sad I was that JoJo Jonathan went back into the ocean during the fight and didn't join my party the first time I played this game. I really wanted a shark pirate as a party member.

Same. That was such a wasted potential. Jonathan was there for short but he was a really cool character

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Unless someone can confirm it, I'mma say the magazine is bullshiting. I distinctively remember the fans alternating between breeze and hurricane at regular intervals.