Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Jose Oquendo posted:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4762824/

That's their next project. It's supposed to be out around Christmas.

Oh hell yeah.

Josh Brolin will be so good in a Jody Hill/Danny McBride joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Big fan of the school being turned into North Korea under the leadership of Walton Jong-Goggins.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:thunk:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Great premiere, to many awesome jokes to even begin to mention. Stupid question though, did S1 end with the shooting, or is that supposed to take place between the season? I don't remember that at all.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Did you miss the last episode??

The shooting was literally the very end of last season.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Russell totally shot Gamby.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I fuckin' love this show. So much.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I hope Russell didn't shoot Gamby, their growing friendship is endearing to me. I would not put it past this show to go that route though.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I really hope that the big reveal is that Gamby actually WAS shot by a startled car stereo thief.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I really don't think Russell shot Gamby, but I'm also very prepared for a "Of course I shot you! Are you stupid?" moment in the last episode.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Gonz posted:

I really hope that the big reveal is that Gamby actually WAS shot by a startled car stereo thief.

He was the only one who saw guy in a native American mask calmly walking towards him and pressing the trigger. For all we know things may have unfolded a bit differently, with his delusional brain filing the gaps.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

I think Dr. Brown's husband did it since he seemingly genuinely cared about the family and his wife and this would punish Gamby. I think maybe Lee Russel (who you should not tussle with) put him up to it though.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Regy Rusty posted:

Did you miss the last episode??

The shooting was literally the very end of last season.
Yeah maybe, I have absolutely no recollection of him getting shot. I'll ned to check it out again.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Does the school not have cameras?

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Does the school not have cameras?

They probably do now...

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'd be really disappointed if Russell had Gamby shot, but that either way would make sense is pretty awesome.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Starting off an episode with a game of Five Finger Fillet is very Jody Hill and I like it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Gamby doing a good thing???????

Pretty dark episode but we basically have this seasons arcs set up in terms of Gamby probably redeeming himself slightly and Russell going completely bonkers.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
This show is missing the antagonist of Miss Brown. None of these (fired) teachers fit the bill.

Sort of a ho-hum episode for me.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"You break the law, I gently caress you raw. That's the Gamby promise."

Russell is totally going to snap. poo poo I'm glad that kid and his family was home or Russell might've burned his house down too.

As bad of a twist as it would be, I can totally see Russell having shot Gamby and easily justifying it to himself just so he can get the job.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I love the way Danny McBride phrases poo poo like "someone tried to commit first degree murder against my body."

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

YOU DUSTY OLD QUEEF

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
How long until Ray gets accused?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Gonz posted:

YOU DUSTY OLD QUEEF

I want to do like the Muslims do. Cut her head off and make a video of it.

Holy loving poo poo. That scene had me laughing until I couldn't breathe.

This season has really gone to a dark, dark place.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You're going to do something hosed up, aren't you? :frogbon:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

I really hope not, Ray is the best.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
My guess is that somehow Dayshaun was behind the shooting, and it was either a set up so he could have a "hero" moment, or his hero moment was him changing his mind at the last minute after arranging the hit and that's why he's so reticent to accept gifts or praise from Gamby.

Not sure what his motivation would be but it seems like it would make sense, since usually the culprit of these sorts of things ends up being someone that the protagonist never considered as a suspect

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Sep 26, 2017

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Milo and POTUS posted:

ray had gamby shot so that he could nurse him back to health and become friends finally :3

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
You break the law,
I gently caress you raw.

That's a Gamby promise.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Zaggitz posted:

Gamby doing a good thing???????

Pretty dark episode but we basically have this seasons arcs set up in terms of Gamby probably redeeming himself slightly and Russell going completely bonkers.

I feel like this was always kind of where the characters were gonna go. Gamby is stubborn and childish but he's always kind of had a heart of gold. Russell has been pretty much nuts from the beginning

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Ray is the shooter. Shea Wigham rules

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Ray is the shooter. Shea Wigham rules

Actually come to think of it Gamby's daughter has been uncharacteristically despondent and detached in each episode so far. Maybe I missed something at the end of S1 that caused her to be that way but that's definitely gonna be a thing later in the season. Will it be connected to the shooter is any one's guess though.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

facebook jihad posted:

Actually come to think of it Gamby's daughter has been uncharacteristically despondent and detached in each episode so far. Maybe I missed something at the end of S1 that caused her to be that way but that's definitely gonna be a thing later in the season. Will it be connected to the shooter is any one's guess though.

Well, her dad got shot and almost died.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah last episode was pretty dark. After it was over it makes me think that any thoughts I had on what direction this would all go is now up in the air. This episode was not as funny as usual though, first episode had me laughing every few min.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Danny McBride is now doing voiceovers for Hardees/Carls Jr. commercials, and every single time, i'm just waiting for him to cuss or threaten violence against the viewer.

Edit: Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YinzHcGKcHc

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Oct 1, 2017

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was waiting for the return of Miss Abbott and she has not disappointed.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

King Ding a Ling :dong:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

"I don't like it when girls have landing strips. I've always liked it more when girls have full-blown beavers. Anybody who knows me knows that."

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I THINK HE WAS TRYING TO BREAK MY FINGERS BUT HE COULDNT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Troy Queef posted:

"I don't like it when girls have landing strips. I've always liked it more when girls have full-blown beavers. Anybody who knows me knows that."

this had me dying

• Locked thread