Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I really hope that the big reveal is that Gamby actually WAS shot by a startled car stereo thief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

YOU DUSTY OLD QUEEF

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Danny McBride is now doing voiceovers for Hardees/Carls Jr. commercials, and every single time, i'm just waiting for him to cuss or threaten violence against the viewer.

Edit: Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YinzHcGKcHc

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Oct 1, 2017

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Zaggitz posted:

I THINK HE WAS TRYING TO BREAK MY FINGERS BUT HE COULDNT.

I feel like this needs to be the new thread subtitle.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

The dude who plays Snodgrass' writer bf always plays the same douchey characters.

His portrayal of an eastern Indian man in Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2 was masterful, though.

Same as "The Plague" in Hackers.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I love Jody Hill’s stuff, and this show was no different. I’m sad it’s over with, but it was really great while it lasted and I hope Hill, McBride and Goggins collaborate again in the future. (With regards to a TV show; I know about the Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter movie)

Lee getting headshotted and then walking around like nothing happened was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

• Locked thread