Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1. Tales from the Crypt or the Twilight Zone. Hear me out. It'd stay pretty much an anthology series as they've always been, but I say move it in to a straight up shared universe (they are all the rage, after all) and work a through line about a major background plot into all the episodes leading to the end. They have very different tones but I think you could reboot both on that concept. Twilight Zone has been rebooted a few times before, so I think Tales would draw more buzz.

2. Let's get 90s and gently caress in here and say TIME TRAX. I will say right now I don't think this show would hold up to my memory of it, the most enjoyably insane low-budget cop drama where the future cop's weapons and high-tech computer look like a loving credit card and key ring (save on prop money, much?!?) but somehow I watched this show every Goddamn week. 90s nostalgia has to kick in sometime, so gently caress it, give me a 10-episode Netflix run of this.

ED: You know this is 90s as gently caress because of the XTREME X title

3. I realize A) They are already doing this except lovely as gently caress and B) this is drawing ire, but frankly I think the Star Trek franchise is built more for a serialized show than an episodic one to be honest. The show that got the most serialized by far was the best thing they ever did so gently caress it, they should try again once people forget the clusterfuck they're doing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread