Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Oh poo poo i bought this 2 weeks ago and still havent listened to it.

Is there anything redeeming in the back half of the album? Because I hated all the singles.

CRINDY posted:

I see Weezer as a band of phases. Phase 1 (Blue-Pink) is great, phase 2 (Green-Mal) is good, phase 3 is transparently terrible (Make Believe-Hurley), phase 4 (Everything-White) is shockingly decent, and we've just hit phase 5 with PD, an album that alternatively bored and offended me. So, not the best start to this one.

I will defend Make Believe forever. I love almost every song on that album. Only Beverly Hills is absolutely awful.

For me the phases are Blue-Make (great declining to good), Red-Hurley (awful rising to okay) and EWBAITE-White (decent rising to good again).

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Nov 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread