Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

I'm hype. I think GGG has it relatively easy, and I'm pulling for him -- but I *could* see it going either way, because while GGG is a monster, he's also cocky, and one day he's gonna wave in a shot that does phase him. I hope that's not today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Drinking game: drink everytime Harold says 'okay jim'

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

These undercards are pretty bad, eh?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Nah all these undercards have been okay but one sided. I get nothing out of watching somebody good solidly beat some schlub with a shitton of heart and drive just not the skills or ability.

Like watching lomachenko or somebody else on that level, doesn't really matter who they fight since they bring it all themselves. These fights just aren't on that level and lack real competition.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Do fights start based on a schedule or is it more "okay that fight ended let's start now"?

The latter

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

:getin:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Gozinbulx posted:

Acestream protip, don't all jump on the stream at the last minute, crashing that poo poo.

Yeah acestream is pro as hell

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

gently caress yeah more of that

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

3-2 Canelo but GGG ascendant

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

vainman posted:

These are going to be some wild scorecards

God I loving hope we don't see them

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Son he's got no option but to come out like a dog

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Combo posted:

This fight owns so hard.

:same:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Fire Adelaide Byrd into space

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Dias posted:

114—114 is justifiable at least, Byrd just outright robbed GGG.

Yeah. A draw isn't insane. That score card is though loving hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Andro posted:

GGG was out boxed for much of the fight.

Lol

• Locked thread