Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Anybody got the chyron from an old GGG fight where he said his favorite food was MEAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

MEAT

GOOD BOY

BIG DRAMA SHOW

GENNADY

GENNADYEVICH

GOLOVKIN

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DeimosRising posted:

Canelo looking a bit desperate now. He's getting beaten up and run around. Whiffing a lot with that right

and then he lands a good RH

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I give it 116-112 GGG but I'm waiting for an Adelaide Byrd special

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

MAJORITY DRAW

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

if the NSAC doesn't investigate Adelaide Byrd I loving give up

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the rematch needs to be at the Garden or somewhere where they hire decent judges

gently caress it, go to Texas, don't they still do open scoring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

for a long time the judge that scored Antuofermo-Hagler I (another contentious draw) in favor of Marvelous Marvin printed up business cards with the tagline "I Got Antuofermo-Hagler Right", and I bet Dave Moretti is calling up Vistaprint to make similar cards after tonight

sadly between now and the rematch we won't have a fight as incredibly insane and British as Hagler-Minter, which is still one of my favorite fights

• Locked thread