Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I think this Diaz Rivera fight is pretty good

Rivera scrappy as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
If you guys don't like this fight, I'm not sure what you like about boxing. It's not super technical but Diaz is a good fighter going up against and incredibly game dude who does not stop coming forward and fighting.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I will say that the intra-round DJing and hyping (at some point the guy yelled out "let me see the biggest fan!") Is exceptionally annoying

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Y'all are loving crazy if you don't like this fight.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004

General Dog posted:

Watching because it's supposed to be a good fight, but I don't know much. Are either of these punch boys problematic? Do they respect women to an acceptable degree?

Prolly not.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
It's on boooooooooooyyyyyss

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Acestream protip, don't all jump on the stream at the last minute, crashing that poo poo.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004

gtkor posted:

they have not been messing around with the refs tonight. 4 pretty good ones back to back

I mean, Byrd Weeks and Bayless is the holy Trinity

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Holy poo poo some of those missed Canelo counters looked loving demonic. Watch out ggg

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
GGG looks stumped

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I got it Canelo all 3 rounds. GGG looks totally stumped and everything he does land is half hearted. Oh boy

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
GGG woke the gently caress up. Get him

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
No idea how to score that. God drat

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
116-112 GGG for me

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Is this real life

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
How in the world is Adelaide Byrd still allowed to do this

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
See, if you gave all 3 last rounds to Canelo instead of just the last one, like I did, then you could even have a 114-114. But 118-110 is a complete loving joke, Byrd should be out of a job 15 years ago.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004

Andro posted:

Y'all pay too much attention the Lederman card. He's a loving idiot.

His card was totally correct though? Maybe it's you, sir, who is the idiot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004

Bioshuffle posted:

I don't watch boxing. Does Byrd have a history of bad judging? Where can I read more about her?

Yes

• Locked thread