Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Malpais Legate posted:

This is blatant Kill 6 Billion Demons erasure.

Kill Six Billion Demons updates fairly regularly, but not Schlock Mercenary regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

VanSandman posted:

Nah, Schlock Mercenary's ability to explain what the gently caress is happening stopped being adequate for the scale of the story some arcs after Longshoreman of the Apocalypse.
Still read it every day, mind you.

Oh, good, I’m not the only one who’s completely lost the plot...

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

ogresque posted:

wouldnt a highly similar but not quite perfect new body be worse

Yes.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I completely lost the plot for the latest arcs and apparently everybody else did too because there was that Sunday comic a week or two ago which summarized everything that has happened recently.

It really does look like he is winding up for the big finale, I wouldn't be surprised if he's decided on an even 20 years of comics.

The nature of mind and what it means to be a person has probably been the most commonly reoccurring theme in the comic, which is weird considering it started out as a fourth-wall breaking nerd comedy thing.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

nankeen posted:

i have never read a webcomic, and i never will

Web graphic novels, on the other hand...

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

SlothfulCobra posted:

Well there are like 7 members of that civilization left. One of them joined the mercenaries and got dissected by the UNS to make some of the immortality mods that they've been abusing lately. You'd think he'd come up more often with all this dead civilization talk.

All their memories of why he "left" Tagon's Toughs are false implants.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Then what pray tell is QC’s worst panel ever?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I don't believe it. Schlock Mercenary, Sluggy Freelance, and Megatokyo will all outlive the heat death of the universe.

Schlock really looks like its aiming for an even twenty years.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Joe Slowboat posted:

Today in Girl Genius, my hopes destroyed: The robot Lucrezia is still out there, making her presence in this mess totally irrelevant. The comic is not accelerating towards a conclusion after all.

??? The Other is the series villain and Muse Lucrezia is the Other's physical avatar, she is going to have to be around until the conclusion.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Tollymain posted:

immediately subscribing to jeph jacques patreon

but he explicitly told you that you won't get to see the turkey dick on the patreon

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Girl Genius is about mad scientists who unconsciously warp reality to make the impossible happen, the how is irrelevant.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1531323284482146305

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Tenebrais posted:

On a completely different note, Ben Fleuter, creator of Sword Interval, has started a new comic!

The opening page is very strong.

On the one hand it is good that he's self-hosting, but the comic template he's using generates all the pages client side using JavaScript and can't support an RSS feed so this comic might as well not exist.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

It's a good thing the next update will show up in my RSS reader even if I forget the comic exists!

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I just think its funny he found a way to incorporate the slimegirl fetish.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

She doesn't know the boy is a wolf or the witch is a witch.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Szarrukin posted:

There is something wrong in how her breasts look on second panel but I cannot put my finger on it.

Too small?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

...you know, Girl Genius, I think I'll sit this one out

LOL.