Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Webcomics are bad but I like them anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

punk rebel ecks posted:

So I want an adventure type webcomic with continuity. What would you all recommend?
Digger

Best of all its finished.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Floraverse disappeared up its creators rear end awhile ago and I just want to know the story of the little bird thing and its seeds.

Or maybe it's gotten better, I gave up on it several months back.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 7, 2018

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
By the time the comic had moved from large rear end world building character sheet dumps to straight up just the author insert rambling it became clear the story that first caught my eyes was never getting finished.

Also, it is furry as all hell, let us not lie now.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Agreed, problem is it is not a good comic. It is in fact bad.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Speaking of story based comics, Guilded Age is in its final two chapters. It is not the best fantasy comic I've read, but it has kept my attention long enough and as long as it doesn't fall flat on its face in the next month or two it will have completed its race.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Until your child matures around eight or so they shouldn't use computers or tvs. Or books. Or houses.

They should be under the watchful tutelage of a survivor expert and learn how to kill and scavenge so they'll be ready for the nuclear climate hosed environment they will come into adulthood in. Anything else is abuse and bad parenting.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I've given up reading Ava's Demon because of the update delays and schedule. I'll read it when (if) it is finished. Not holding my breath.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'll be honest, I stopped reading your comic because I really was beginning to dislike the protagonists. Was some time around the drowned ghost thing, so awhile ago I think. I'll give it another try in the future though!

Edit: uh, ghost hunter one

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Feb 18, 2018

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I dont use RSS but I'm apparently an anomaly in that sense so yeah I guess ya better add one.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Don't act like you wouldn't smoke teeth.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Guilded Age posted its final page today, completing its near nine year run. It is a decent enough fantasy comic and, hey, its finished.

First Page

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

PMush Perfect posted:

Is that the it's actually an MMO! one?
Alternative reality/world that is being interacted with through a mmo and magic fusion. Won't lie and say the non fantasy world parts are a compelling part of the story.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
That's cool, should switch them all to people. Except for Frank or whatever his name is. Just one super ugly dog man in a world of humans that never gets commented on.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Heart of Ice

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Anyone who hasn't read Digger yet do so immediately

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Only web comic really following is the Gog-Agog Show starring Gog-Agog, written by Gog-Agog, preformed before alive audience of Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog, Gog-Agog!

read k6bd is what I'm saying

Also I guess I'm still ready no Oots as well

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Guilded Age finished it's near decade long story earlier this year

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Is there a "Help me find a comic thread" like movies and what not?

Either way, if someone can help me find an old Maakies comic (even if it is in whichever collection) which is something like "Vacations compared by the classes" with a wealthy dude in a resort, well off person in a garden, and then Uncle Gabby sitting on a barrel of morning glory seeds(maybe) tripping his rear end off. I'm really bad at finding things

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Whomp! only has a few jokes, which it does well, but really kills any interest in keeping up on it.

I will however always appreciate that they keep running with the joke that any shirt he puts on instantly transforms into a floral shirt.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I don't know why, but I thought monster pulse was supposed to end at around the time the company who's name i can't remember closed. The whole interview/wrapup kinda chapter.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Zaid is zoss after the last zoss picked and trained him. Repeat over and over. This time ill get it right

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Straight White Shark posted:

so I don't think anyone mentioned it in thread but as of a couple weeks ago Power Nap is now complete and holy poo poo the punchline is fantastic :allears: well worth reading the whole thing just for the payoff at the very end
Power Nap is a comic I sometimes had trouble following and had to start over again (it did go on a long hiatus too once, I think) but, holy poo poo, you ain't lying about the payoff.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I was going to say Digger but it started back in 2003 and ended in 11, and I'm feeling old once more

So k6bd then

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I never got the love for Octupus Pie but I always figured it was because I couldn't see myself in it. The same way somepeople don't like MM&O because they don't have a connection to that life.

Or something, who knows.

Changing vote for best comic of 2010s to be CRISIS ZONE

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The lack of love of CRISIS ZONE hurts me personally

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
D&Ds politoon thread been following it for a bit now. Unhinged is an understatement

Edit: should probably have refreshed thread. Was reading through Back

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I just want more Infinity Train :smith:
That was fun and educational. Who was posting that? Might check to see if there is anymore from where they left off

Edit; this aint cccc

edit edit: thinking infinity farm anyways

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 27, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm not sure where exactly ut was but I stopped reading HS after seeing yet another thousand word text log, saying I'll read it later and then just not doing that

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Elfface posted:

Loss is more relevant than Marry Me any day of the week.
Loss is webcomics defining memory

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

J.A.B.C. posted:

I looked at the OP but the recommends are kinda outdated. What's the recommends in the thread?
The CCCC webcomic thread

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
If you've never read it, Digger is a great comic

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

habeasdorkus posted:

Good LORD the pretentions of this loving thread when talking about a comic it doesn't like.
You should see the ones for the ones we like!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
that comic is unrepentant in its horniness. The only memories I have it is one good joke about giant size monsters needing a traffic cop with them at all times to keep others from getting crushed and the second is the creepy tengu trying to feed her eggs to someone

not a fan

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I just remembered the other thing about the comic and the horrible fate of a child who slightly annoyed a gorgon

driven to madness and then brain failure by getting launched into space as a thinking rock

bleh

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i just use the other webcomic threads to read comics

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
we could always start posting comics here as well

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cup Runneth Over posted:

No clue but holy gently caress you just reminded me somehow that Plush and Blood sure was a Thing
well, thats some mental tombs being unearthed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
anyone curious about the descent into terf madness of sinfest, check out d&d's politoon thread. we been observing and chronicling it