Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
We've gotta be building towards the creation of a themeless team (with or without a depowered/repowered Tessa, and at the girls' discretion, not their handlers) to take on whatever dumbass system lead to Magical Girls being the sole force of peace/love/justice in this strange, new world, right?

Absolutely ready to be proven wrong, but every time I go to check the site, those five symbols keep staring me in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Probably a stretch.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Great. Now I have "Chugworth Academy" in my search history.

Even worse, I remember it introduced me to the idea of character boob size charts.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Julius CSAR posted:

I wish I had photoshop so I could make Bud saying “I’m getting too old for this poo poo”

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
DOA has run daily since 2010. It is currently the second semester of (almost) everyone's Freshman year.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Yes. Which means it's actually moving at about half of its perceived rate.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
The whole comic could be on the path towards a conclusion. Faye and Bubbles are successful(ish). The vTubers met. Clinton’s in a happy relationship. Dora’s about to get married. It would make sense for Claire and Marten to head off into the sunset together after everything else gets wrapped up.

But this is Questionable Content, so even that could take the next five years or more.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Today on Shortpacked! Dumbing of Age, David Willis just kinda shrugs and does whatever.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I read Dumbing of Age, El Goonish Shive, Questionable Content, and Sleepless Domain. What century is it?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
A lot of Foglio stuff is unsettling because facial features slide around on the face while maintaining the same basic skull shape from almost every angle. To get "the good stuff", you have to go pretty far back to a transitional period somewhere between choice and style.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Rural flea markets are full of custom junk nobody wants. No surprise there. Finding a Lackadaisy backpack, though? That was a little surprising.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Neito posted:

I don't remember if this was a fan recut or a DVD extra, but there exists a version that removes everything after Ted meets Tracy that is honestly far superior.

So... just the pilot.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I was being a tad facetious. Victoria would have also been a fine choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Looks like I missed the majority of EGS chat, but I wanted to chime in and say, the thing I find most fascinating (and low-key respect) about it after reading off and on for the past... two decades... is how dedicated Dan is to getting all the proper perspective and proportions and whatever other metrics he (they?) uses regarding transformations and other sci-fi nonsense EXACTLY SO.

A new page will have a link to something from seventeen years ago that looks like it was hastily scribbled on a bar napkin in an active war zone and maybe kind of obtusely references something you just read if you're squinting, but the commentary will say something like "Grace is probably about 2% bigger than she should be in Panel 4, but it was mostly because I didn't want to spend another six hours rendering fake comic book covers for the comic rack in the background, despite the fact that it should be clearly visible over Grace's right shoulder and to Sarah's immediate left."

It is frustratingly endearing.