Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Seconding. Blasphemous Saga Fantasy has the best colour palette. It looks edible somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Foglii

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I always read that name as Laura Limpus.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

the holy poopacy posted:

At one point there was a villain who was a former clown who was locked up for clown brutality. So bad apples do exist, but the Clown Corps efficiently weed them out before they can cause institutional rot, which is more fantastical than clowns with superpowers fighting crime

Aha, that's a good point. It reminds me of Ice-9, where the least absurd thing about the story is the existence of a world-ending superweapon.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Captain Oblivious posted:

Namesake’s deal is this: It starts with a girl not named Dorothy (this is part of the initial mystery) being pulled into Oz and learning that there are people called Namesakes who are doomed/destined to repeat certain stories to shore up the fundamental Symbolic Magic of the universe.

That's basically the plot of Pratchett's Witches Abroad, right?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I hope everything turns out okay for our heroine, Laura Limpus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hang on, am I the first person to call it Laura Limpus? Do I get some kind of vapid, shameful trophy for this achievement?