Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my webcomic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
it's a great list of recommendations actually, i'm going through them now and looking at the stuff i'm unfamiliar with. thanks for making it!

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i've never read job dog before except for the occasional post by the creator in the making comics thread

it loving rules

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

i love this comic omg

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
correction, job dog is good

i can't believe i never read it before

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
it's been ages since i read the meek and now i'm catching up on mare internum and i'm pretty sure dershing helmer is some sort of light elemental

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
wow mare internum is pretty uh, deliberately paced

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i don't understand how anyone can stand making one of those super-decompressed comics. don't they get bored?

i love my new favourite webcomic, job dog, because it tells a small novel's worth of story in like 50 pages and also because every page looks like it was super fun to draw, and also because the main character is a dog with a :3: dog face

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i have a dog. he is a philosophical individual who often meditates on life, death, and the purpose of living. he's also quite gay, he's friendly enough with women but every time a strange man shows him attention he starts fluttering his eyelashes and doing somersaults, he loves men

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my webcomic is about

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i only read kill six billion demons because i haven't been able to find another serial that satisfies my exquisite taste

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
it's essential that the form and function of the woman's bared breasts adhere to the laws of the video game

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
more like adobe fash

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
ok well if we're doing character judgments let it be known that i once deliberately fell at the top of a ski slope and rolled downhill gathering progressively more snow until i became a vast avalanche that killed thousands

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

King Cohort posted:

I love wasting two hours on a stupid loving flash that slows to a halt and eventually crashes Firefox on Kazerad's "cool" and "epic" screen lengthening effect in the cave beneath the mage's guild

In fact the only thing I love more is not being able to get back to that point because the trigger at the start that magically opens the previously-locked guardhouse for no reason requires that you check every loving pointless thing in town and won't trigger again on repeated tries even when I check the exact same objects and doors I did the first time

If you spent this long on this flash Kaz you could have at least made it not crash browsers, or at the very loving least let me get back to the point where it crashes without wasting time pixel hunting for your arbitrary event triggers, thanks buddy
see this is the problem with turning your webcomic into a game, you attract gamers

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
to read my webcomic you must solve a series of riddles to unlock a map which leads you to a fresh produce shop on the eastern seaboard of australia, where a usb containing the archives can be bought for the low low price of $4.99 (plus you get a free eggplant with every purchase)

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

nine-gear crow posted:

can I just :filez: it? I'm poor.
you can have it for free but you don't get the eggplant

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
he is unfortunately a sleazebag, it's a chronic psychological problem that science hasn't found the cure for yet

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

man I really need to start my webcomic
i started my webcomic once and my love life has never recovered

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Morbi is the Murakami of webcomics and is to be showered with praise and riches

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

My reindeer do the shitposting, I'm just their scribe

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i probably should be careful, i got told off by a mod in pyf for my flagrant bigotry

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
instead i will tell you about my rather dramatic and life-ruining mental breakdown, which played out entirely in the world of ultima online and permanently destroyed one of the bigger roleplaying servers

actually no i won't

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
haha yeah it amounted to three people who thought they were elves saying bitch on icq over and over

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm glad BASIC INCOME PLEASE didn't kill themselves tbh, for a while there they went missing irl in like the legal sense and people understandably assumed the worst, it was a relief when they reappeared on youtube burning a pile of pfsc books

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
that's quite powerful but have you considered making a flash animation

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm sorry i just can't read another webcomic about a snotty teenage boy

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
stylistic fads happen across all art forms, the stephen universe style is just the art nouveau of the 21st century

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i just think it's kind of cute watching art styles fluctuate when you can read through a webcomic's archive and guess what they were watching/reading at any given point

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my rear end has pastel colours and rounded edges, yet at the same time, a certain bite

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
friends, i am simply myself

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

soon the magic will happen and these seeds will blossom into tiny perfect quails

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
they're so sweet and nutty, much like the birds themselves

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my webcomic: a harrowing tale of tits, rear end, and the unspeakable place where they intersect

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
gunnerkrigg court is so boring now

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

darthbob88 posted:

As cliche as it is to say, whoa Poppy.
i don't like to be one of those people reading fetishes into everything but the tone of this prose sounds uncomfortably like the artist's note on some bizarre deviantart softcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
although if morbi's trying to target the weird softcore crowd then tbh i wish him all the best, when it comes to making a living on the internet the sad truth is the freaks have all the money