Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

ConanThe3rd posted:

The logical side of my brain totaly knows that Cass would be the perfect target to be killed or corrupted by Goops as part of the metaphorical part of her plan to destroy Undine.
The reptilian side of my brain wants her to hit the canvas so hard that she bounces for being such a loving idiotic brat.

My hope is that Gabby will leap out of nowhere and punch her in the face while still being untransformed. Gabby warned Undine, and I would like to see more of her being great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Also, every time someone has shown romantic interest in him something very embarrassing and/or terrifying happens to him directly after.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Cavatica posted:

Thank you to all the people that recommended Cursed Princess Club. This is an incredibly sweet and cute comic with a lot of warmth and whimsy.

Seconded! Absolutely delightful. :allears: