Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Just read Karkat Goes To A Convention and if you have opinions about Homestuck it is probably worth checking out. Does a lot of interesting metafiction stuff while also being pretty funny. Good art too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

SavoyTruffle posted:

I moved it to Neocities from Wordpress so I no longer get any metrics on it, it could be the most popular webcomic of all time and I wouldn’t know. I guess it probably is? Seems healthy not to know either way.

You're on Neocities dogg. Get a pagecounter and open a guestbook

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I feel the same way about David Willis's works. Not the most interesting stuff, but the fact that it's been running for about as long as I've been alive is drat impressive

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I managed to snag him as a guest speaker for my college's comic book club. Gonna be tough not asking 800 questions about the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff graphic novel

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
About halfway through reading Invincible. I'm doubtful the show will get this far in my lifetime, but I'm really looking forward to seeing them grapple Dinosaurus. "Mark gets First Reformed'ed and teams up with a hyperintelligent talking ecoterrorist dinosaur" goes insanely hard in the paint and also seems like suicide to try to adapt

EDIT: Oops wrong thread. Uhhh KC Green is still doing stuff that's pretty neat

mutantIke fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 30, 2023

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Very random question - does anybody know the name of that one webcomic artist who does/did verbose high-concept comedies with an MS-Paint art style that sort of looked like GoAnimate? There was one about a woman running for president in a fantasy world and one about a guy who gets a chip in his brain that lets him see through the eyes of his alternate selves.

FAKE EDIT: Did some googling and his name is Øyvind Thorsby. His stuff is worth a read, incredibly enjoyable and unique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I mean if we look at the comics Lynch wrote himself, we can deduce his favorite webcomic would probably be Haus of Decline or something like that. Maybe Achewood.