Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this game trailer is relevant to the thread. idk if it's been posted before

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256936923/movie_max_vp9.webm?t=1683548438

a demo is available now just ahead of Steam Next Fest... I might play it... it's by the developer of Teslagrad, and World to the West

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jun 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

I had no idea what I was meant to be looking at til they revealed the character's face. :v
i will say that they definitely made some adjustments to make Agatha work in 3D in a way that ends up being appealing

it doesn't look super high budget but it is a legit indie developer. i was surprised. but it's a pairing that makes a lot of sense since Teslaglad is also a very clockworky steam-powery game

i don't post super much in webcomics threads anymore but i figured at least a couple of people would know girl genius, maybe even still read it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

maybe at some point this year i'll play the girl genius game. the demo for it was fine

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Perfect Tides was one of the best games of 2022, I'm very excited for the followup

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

mock threads are loving poison and that's what the GCC thread became