Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Veloxyll posted:

And wondering if I spent one too many crafts on refineries. (have refineries, 111 crafts used). Need to build plastics line, then batteries. And sciences. o god so much to make
The refinery is the last item you have to craft by hand (it has 5 ingredients, so you need an assembler 3, which requires plastics), so if you have one of those, you're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Does Iron continue being a ridiculous bottleneck forever
Oh yes. Also everything else will become a bottleneck too. But that's what trains are for!

Thotimx posted:

Splitters don't work in reverse, but you can merge two lanes of product.
They do work in reverse:

In a real factory only do this with the same types of items. There's basically never a reason to do this kind of mixing. Using two different items on the same belt in different lanes is fine, but mixing multiple types of items on the same lane is a recipe for disaster. Luckily, splitters handle that correctly too:

• Locked thread