Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

Sage Grimm posted:

It's a fish! They tend to spawn randomly near the shores of big enough water sources and can be grabbed once you're close enough. Pollution doesn't appear to affect them and if you want you can grab an infinite amount but it's generally never worth doing.

Agreed. Especially later on the window between "I am in perfect health" and "oh poo poo I'm dead" is entirely too small to click a fish on yourself in, especially when that click could have been used to toss out something that could have reduced incoming damage and saved your rear end instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

Thotimx posted:

The struggle is real.

I have a long row of electric smelters sitting on top of a big field of iron ore that agrees with this.

• Locked thread