Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Is "equal to 1900 or more" one of those translation irregularities you talked about, or is that standard Yugioh phrasing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Whenever anyone mentions Duel Masters, I always think "Isn't that the name of the game in Yugioh?" and have to remember that it's another, completely different giant multimedia project based around a children's card game.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
All I know about Duel Masters is that the Magic team borrowed its idea of double-faced cards, and the Duel Masters team then had to one-up them by making triple-faced cards on top of that, so I feel like there's some intra-Hasbro rivalry going on there.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

ChorpSaway posted:

Not to continue this derail into LESSER card games but this Duel Masters card is extremely real and extremely good.

rampotato

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Oh, of course. Yugi has to lead the Shadow Cabinet.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
nice Kangaroo Jack deep cut

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
how did this game have 11 designers on it

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I assume G.O.R.E is the Galactic Organisation for Rifle Eppreciation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
also, over the weekend I watched Re:Creators on the strength of your mixed praise for it on a podcast six months ago and I love it

The success rate of "shows I watch because of Cocoa Disaster and end up loving" is amazingly high so far.

• Locked thread