Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Is M*A*S*H available to watch anywhere online? I"ve seen a fair number of episodes, but I'd love to watch more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

After The War posted:

Since we've never talked about it, how about this as a spoiler policy: we only spoiler-tag the two "finales": "Abyssinia, Henry" and "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen." Besides anyone just starting out, it also covers folks who have only watched piecemeal through syndication (which didn't even include "Goodbye" for a decade) and may have missed one of the two.

I agree. I went into "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen" without spoilers and thought it was pretty powerful. Let's try to preserve that for other people.

Also, I'm a little annoyed. This thread had made me want to watch M*A*S*H but it's not available to stream anywhere. I see news articles from two months ago saying that it's coming to Hulu soon, but only radio silence since.

Tiggum posted:

It's not even about that though because he said he doesn't want to be called either term. Like, he's too special to use ordinary words that everyone understands.

I don't know his reasoning, but he might just dislike being labeled in such a way. When people hear that someone is an "atheist" or "agnostic," they probably have preconceptions about how that person might think or act. But it's a little silly to define a person by what they aren't.

DorianGravy fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 23, 2017

• Locked thread