Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when I was in high school between Hallmark channel and TVLand I must have watched 4 hours of MASH a day. I really liked the show but I only knew one other kid who talked about it.

I saw every episode multiple times over and over again and I loved the show. Now sometimes there are reruns on METV but I don't even like watching it. Not that I don't like the show anymore, I think I just got burned out after seeing it so many times. But it is annoying when Hawkeye became an SJW.

My favorite episode is the one with Captain Tuttle.

fun fact: the girl who plays the Korean girl Klinger stays in Korea to find was Keiko in Star Trek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I watched the movie a long time ago and I didn't like it because it was so different from the TV show that I liked. I haven't read the book but I'd like to at some point just to see what it's like.

I like Winchester a lot he's a good character much more developed than Ferret Face. I like the one where people are making fun of a stuttering soldier and he gets upset because his sister stutters.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I watched the WALTER pilot about Radar where he becomes a cop. It didn't get picked up

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
of the late season dramatic episodes I like the one where it's in real time 22 minute episode and they have to save this guy but they're waiting for the other guy to die so they can harvest his aorta

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Epicurius posted:

The only piece of trivia I really know about MASH was that Hawkeye was married in the book, but Standards and Practices made them make him single on the tv show so he could fool around with nurses without being an adulterer.

In terms of minor characters who don't get as much love as they should, I've always had a soft spot for Nurse Kellye.

fun fact: Nurse Kellye is in more episodes than Henry Blake and Trapper John

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I got the versions without laugh tracks but it's too hard to watch because I don't know when I'm supposed to laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
before I ever watched MASH I knew what happened to Henry and had seen that scene parodied on Family Guy and heard it referenced so many times it was just a meme to me

so when I finally did watch the series I didn't really get the full effect they intended. I read somewhere that none of the actors knew what was gonna happen but I've also read conflicting stories so who the heck knows

• Locked thread