Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
If you want to watch it online, it was pulled from Netflix. Hulu is getting any day now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

DorianGravy posted:

Is M*A*S*H available to watch anywhere online? I"ve seen a fair number of episodes, but I'd love to watch more.

I mentioned it before but HULU is getting it very soon

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

nate fisher posted:

I got to see Alan Alda speak last year at the University of Tennessee. He was giving lectures about communication and science (how to get the masses to understand and care about science), and at 80 years old he seems to be doing great. He will always be one of my favorites.

I remember in middle school science class we'd watch Scientific American Frontiers on LASERDISC. He hosted and narrated it. They were pretty cool.

• Locked thread