Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I want my soda tax back you sons of syrup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Anyone have the correct answers to this test and by that i mean how do i support legal marijuana and vote for the most decent human being who can win since they dont let Mr. Rogers corpse run.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nail Rat posted:

And nothing of value was gained.

Ad businesses made a killing.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Eglamore posted:

Van Dyke guilty of 2nd degree murder. Minimum of 6 years in jail. Sorta surprised to be honest. System...worked???

Now all the handwringing fear mongering at my office about aquittal can be forgotteb

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Victory Position posted:

it's 3:40 in the afternoon

is it time to dehumanize and face to Pritzker yet

Whether he wins or loses, yes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

well he'll die eventually

Itll end up being cheaper and more efficient to just legally rename the secretary of state of illinois to "Jesse White" by that point.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Poque posted:

My coworker is running for alder[wo]man and I can't wait to ask her about this

"It is a shame in our society that as the kids say "Snitches get stitches". As alderman i promise to change this by ensuring they never make it to the hospital"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Met the data firm for I think Lightfoot's campaign, they used word "representative" for the client but the timeline they mentioned fits better for Lightfoot but obviously they didnt confirm. Interesting people, extremely enamored with Trump's data team and thought Hillary's was garbage, had some fascinating insights from their data sets of non-profit work they were willing to share.

In closing; deplatforming is the best way to stop abhorrent ideologies.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The X-man cometh posted:

Do they need everything by mid-august? Probably a congressional challenger who wants to have things set before printing petitions.

Cant be, it was a finished case study and noted the candidate they worked for won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'd like to congratulate Oberweiss on once again seeing his dreams curdle in front of him