Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Parasol Prophet posted:

I've always thought of Peoria as... fine. I've only lived in a few places so I can't speak from experience, but it's always seemed like a good-sized city to me. Not so big that it's daunting, but not so small that you'll get bored after a week, either.

Also, y'know, ugly museum. Not everybody's got one of those.

If Hot Box would open here it would be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Zeno-25 posted:

Does the ADM plant in Peoria still stink up the town?

It sure does.

Edit: I was on shift at a building some miles away and felt the explosion. We thought something had happened inside our building.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Oct 11, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What's the deal with that anyway?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oracle posted:

El-Oh-El hope they enjoy frenzying when lied about and insulted constantly and ripping the Veil apart on live tv during a debate. This is what kinfolk're for dipshit.

I mean at least Millennials would have a candidate that embodies their attitude toward the current political climate.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oracle posted:

In the current political climate a werewolf shredding the Veil (and his.her opponent) on live tv would probably win in a landslide for coming out, wing honest about who and what they are, and killing a politician. Plus the ratings man, the ratings!

"Eater-of-Bears is pro-war and pro-family!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Imago Dei in Peoria was dead when I voted this morning.