Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Come to Peoria, we have... had... Caterpillar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

DalaranJ posted:

Come visit the historic CAT Visitor Center. By historic, I mean not being used anymore.

Don't worry, there's probably a CAT exhibit of some kind being run at the actual museum next door.

Just make sure you visit our lovely riverfront area before everything there closes in anticipation of the main recreational area being torn down and turned into "green space" over however-many years. (Unless they're not doing that anymore. I haven't kept up with it.)

Parasol Prophet fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Sep 21, 2017

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I've always thought of Peoria as... fine. I've only lived in a few places so I can't speak from experience, but it's always seemed like a good-sized city to me. Not so big that it's daunting, but not so small that you'll get bored after a week, either.

Also, y'know, ugly museum. Not everybody's got one of those.