Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd
Its really unfortunate that IL isn't taking the Denver/CO approach.

Vice tax on retail, control zones of purchase, revenue goes to education.

But no, we have to get wild on personal cultivation, equity in a pseduo-VC arrangement funded by the state (?) and other garbage like that state rep above selling seminars.

Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd
Lake County, best county?

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

Oracle posted:

Quinn also tried to gently caress the unions. Always a winning move for a Democrat *sigh*

Yeah the burbs may be pissed about inflation but they’re also pissed about crime and Bailey’s response to Highland Park lost him the race regardless of what else he does. Telling the shell shocked suburbs ‘meh don’t let a little mass shooting ruin your 4th you people in Chicago are used to that by now surely’ was just purestrain ‘everything people say about south of I-80 is true’ for that crowd.

I live in HP and Bailey's video made even north shore Republicans embarrassed.

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd
Bailey has to be doing performance art at this point. What a piece of poo poo.

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

So when you get a ticket the cop takes your phone? Uhhhhhhh...

It's been a while since I got one so it might have changed.

I foresee a huge market for new apps that display your real and valid DL along with honeypots displaying mycrimes.txt that lock the phone and sound alarms when clicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

Niwrad posted:

Absolutely checks out for Highland Park. One of the most racist places I've ever been.

Elaborate on this please.