Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

tbh, I found driving from the 'burbs less stressful than taking the bus when I lived in the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

woooooooow

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Got my voting done today. Thanks, thread.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Yet again, the Democrats will lose if they gently caress this up and that’s looking very plausible.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

twice burned ice posted:

Someone talk to me about Chris Kennedy. I like his platform [...].

Sorry to hear you hate weed.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

twice burned ice posted:

From Kennedy's website:

"Chris Kennedy believes that we should legalize marijuana and broaden access to medical marijuana. He believes we should decriminalize marijuana and not prosecute and overcrowd our jails because of possession of a modest amount of Marijuana"

Wrt Biss, is no one else put off by his abandonment of Ramirez-Rosa over BDS?

Then what was with all the hullabaloo that he hated weed? Because he’s apparently friends with cops?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Wheaton are people who wished they lived in Naperville. Lisle is just a joke.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I used to drive through McCook all the time and it was hilarious that surely more people worked in McCook than lived there.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Literally to save candles.

Edit - but it's mostly a city/rural thing. Industrial societies work off of clock time while agrarian societies work mostly off of actual daylight.

I thought it was pushed by Chamber of Commerce for more daylight shopping hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Could always boat out on the lake and buy/sell with Michigan residents. :v: