Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tomato Burger posted:

Learn to Fly is a cute penguin one that is in a similar vein.

If you don't value the relationship, then introduce her to the genre of "idle" games like Cookie Clicker or Clicker Heroes. Although if she sticks with Cookie Clicker all the way through to the Grandmapocalypse when things get weird, then the math wraps back around and you should definitely be friends.

i like the style of idle 'games' they made where you dont even click, they are literally just numbers that tick up when the phones unlocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A Dark Room is my favorite HTML5 tech demo and unironically a pretty fun uh, rpg? I guess?

• Locked thread