Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I joined the steam thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've been playing madden on my kindle fire. There's like five or six different leagues with "goon" in the name... are any of them you guys?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Darth Brooks and I play in the benchwarmers 5280 league. Dubious (I think) used to play but one of our admins booted her. Come join!

Search for "benchwarmers" turns up like 40 leagues, but "benchwarmers 5280" turns up zero...

e. Oh I found it after turning off "eligibility" e.g., I'm ineligible? Level has to be at least 35 but I'm only 23, OVR has to be at least 82 but I'm only 79

I should be able to hit level 35 in like a week or so, based on near-daily play, so no worries I'll get there

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 28, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I'm the commish so I can send you an invite. What's your name on there and team?

Leperflesh
49ers

• Locked thread