Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midig
Apr 6, 2016

To me, it is obvious that you cant make the situation better on your own since you are a doormat. You have to find out how to stand up for yourself by being honest with your superiors about what is going on. Documenting all of this is a great idea because then you can recall multiple situations of him exhibiting bad behavior/performance and also making it clear that this is a pattern and not just a few instances. If he routinely displays bad behavior (He should not call you an rear end in a top hat either!), shows up late and is uncooperative then this hampers performance and leads to long-term dissatisfaction. They want to know this. Also, more importantly, he is not your friend and a huge dick. A dick that might get higher positions and actually supervise people. Just imagine this situation if he was in a position above you.

Also, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAgg32weT80

If you document incidents like this and it is brought up during performance reviews, how exactly is he going to put a spin on arriving 1,5 hours late and sleeping on the job while being a dick?

Midig fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Dec 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Just getting back in to hear what happened.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

On top of sleeping. I am moving to your country, just tell me where this is.

• Locked thread