Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor P.
Mar 27, 2006
I MUST TELL YOU HOW PEOPLE CARE ABOUT STUFF I DONT AND BE A COMPLETE CUNT ABOUT IT
Here is list of things you could try.

1.) Log everything and sue the company for a hostile work environment.

2.) Stop interacting with the guy.

3.) Next time he starts poo poo, kick his rear end.

4.) Quit

I hate to say it but the dude has been pretty clear that if you don't stand up to him, gently caress all is going to change.

I mean look at this quote:
"He proceeded then to go on a rant about how he would have not interaction with me until I "grow a loving pair" "stop acting like a bitch and I won't call you one" and quit "snitching to the boss and be a man." I tried yesterday to smooth this over and tried again today; I don't need this loving conflict as it interferes with my ability to do my job properly "

Senor P. fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread