Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

The Science Goy posted:

Tracks 1/3/5 were recorded on my Clement 5 string with four year old La Bella black nylon tapewounds, the other tracks are my G&L Tribute SB-2 with new La Bella white nylon tapewounds. Yes, tapewounds are the poo poo.

Tapewounds on an SB-2? Dang, maybe I should move from the ghs pressurewounds at last.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for an album, I've had lots of ideas in different genres and I'm not really that good enough to sing your standard pop/rock song so I might have to stay mostly instrumental. My big hurdle is really to get started, and I was wondering if anyone else had those questions of "what do i put together, what do i throw out, how do i shape this?" and stories of how you overcame that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I took the plunge and made a collection of old and new called LBRY Bytes at https://beta.lbry.tv/@ewe2:f