Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
I recorded an album last year. Mostly me at home, but the band (well, two piece) got together in between lockdowns to do some bits.

Kinda electronic punk with some noise, pop and metal.

It's not very professional but I'm fairly happy with it. I think it's a good listen. I've sat on it for a while hoping we'd be able to get together and fix, rerecord bits but lockdowns never ending and I want to move onto some new stuff so::

https://soundcloud.com/liefeld-hxc-442298584/sets/liefeld-one-of-these-archetypes-must-die

Would love some feedback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.

internet celebrity posted:

I've been making pretty good progress lately, applying every lesson I learned from my first album that I released in January, I have about half of an album's worth of material outlined at this point (in spite of deleting twice that much content in editing already). A criticism of my first album that I took to heart is that the tracks didn't seem to "pay off" enough after all the tension and build so that's the angle I'm gunning for this time, as much energy and catharsis as I know how to create. I'm really happy with what I have going so far, here's a clip from the build to the album's guitar-driven climax: https://soundcloud.com/user-927987433/dyssomnia-preview-edit/s-zLFUwqzvXMw.

I like it. Checking out your album now.