Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Edit: this project is dead lol

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Sep 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've been making pretty good progress lately, applying every lesson I learned from my first album that I released in January, I have about half of an album's worth of material outlined at this point (in spite of deleting twice that much content in editing already). A criticism of my first album that I took to heart is that the tracks didn't seem to "pay off" enough after all the tension and build so that's the angle I'm gunning for this time, as much energy and catharsis as I know how to create. I'm really happy with what I have going so far, here's a clip from the build to the album's guitar-driven climax: https://soundcloud.com/user-927987433/dyssomnia-preview-edit/s-zLFUwqzvXMw.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 23, 2021

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
edit: Nothing to see here, preview track I posted has changed pretty significantly so it's no longer relevant.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 3, 2021

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Making pretty steady progress on my, uh, post-rock/ambient/drone/noise rock/whatever album I've been working on this year and I'm pretty happy with what I have going on. I think everything is a big step up from the first thing I released earlier this year. I'm about a track and a half from being done outlining and I decided to do an export and a quick and dirty master to test drive what I have so far. Check it out here if you want, would love some feedback too.

https://soundcloud.com/user-927987433/liminal-epoch-as-of-722021/s-RN1TZn5Ip2W