Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Mario Odyssey is the only day one buy out of the upcoming stuff with a date. I wanna get Iconoclasts and Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ but those just have a vague "2017" launch still.

I'll def re-buy and re-play Okami HD and Hollow Knight Switch tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Under Night In-Birth EXE Late[st] should be coming out in English before the end of the year. I already have it but maybe it means more people will buy it so I can play with them

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im looking forward to mario odyssey and i guess dangan ronpa 3 once its not 60 loving dollars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im looking forward to finally spending $1000 on all the Dead or Alive 5 costume DLC since they announced today that they're done releasing new stuff http://shoryuken.com/2017/09/24/team-ninja-will-finally-end-dlc-support-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-this-year/

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

Im looking forward to finally spending $1000 on all the Dead or Alive 5 costume DLC since they announced today that they're done releasing new stuff http://shoryuken.com/2017/09/24/team-ninja-will-finally-end-dlc-support-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-this-year/

I'm only paying for my characters to have some sick new Adidas.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

buying a season pass of season passes

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

This isn't the post games only child molesters play thread

And yet the OP is attempting to preorder a Sonic game.... :thunk:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

This isn't the post games only child molesters play thread

Those are some of the most popular game franchises on earth. If only child molesters played them we'd have a huge problem.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm not really excited for anything because fallout 4 should keep me going for at least 5 more years.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Those are some of the most popular game franchises on earth. If only child molesters played them we'd have a huge problem.

Finally someone brave enough to speak truth to power.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

Finally someone brave enough to speak truth to power.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Ys VIII on PC which will probably be my first entry into this series

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Not probably. It is.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm looking forward to evil within 2 now

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow :getin:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm looking forward to evil within 2 now

Yeah im a little cautious but I hope it’s good. Evil Within is one of those gaming tragedies where there were clearly a bunch of cool ideas going on but the game somehow just loving sucked

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Not to be confused with the “gaming tragedy” where we were all sent home from school early on September 11th, 2001 and I vividly remember playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 6 hours

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

News announcer: 9/11 is happening. I repeat, it's the famous 9/11 attacks.

Me, not looking up from Chrono Trigger: Destruction rains from the heavens...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Not to be confused with the “gaming tragedy” where we were all sent home from school early on September 11th, 2001 and I vividly remember playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 6 hours

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

lol I was playing tribes

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

also I'm playing the evil within and I'm enjoying it so far

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ahh nine eleven. The famous day we got to go home and play video games. I went straight home to play tekken tag tournament and occasionally mosh alone in my living room to the latest alien ant farm song. There were still people alive in the collapsing towers at that time, may God rest their souls.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A re-release port of the 1995 Sega rail shooter Gunblade NY: Special Assault Air Force on the Wii in 2010 as part of the SEGA Arcade Hits Pack: Gunblade NY and L.A. Machineguns compilation saw the Twin Towers removed from the game's background, despite being released six years before the attacks (though the game's timeline took place in 2005, meaning it could be accidentally construed as anachronistic to a newer audience).

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my mom made us go huddle t my grandmas because she thought the dollar was gonna collapse but I talked her into buyin batteries on the way nd spent the whole playing dq3 on my game boy ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I don't remember what I played on 9/11. Probably FF9 or something on Dreamcast

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Christmas right after was fairly win though since I got a GameCube with Star Wars Rogue Leader and SSBM

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
there was a period of time as a kid when my pc was set up in the dining room for some reason and i have vivid memories of my parents worriedly staring at the news on 9/11 and im a few feet away playing sonic r with the music up real loud

also, gundam versus comes out this friday gamers

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Christmas right after was fairly win though since I got a GameCube with Star Wars Rogue Leader and SSBM

Hell yes. Melee and Sonic Adventure 2 DX: Battle for the motherfucking win

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow :getin:

Cuphead comes out the day after, also :cheers:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I didn't get sent home to game on 9/11. What the hell man

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol my 9/11 game was escape from monkey island on ps2

it was my birthday present. lucasarts gaming while Jorge Bush monkey prez talked in the other room

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

lol my 9/11 game was escape from monkey island on ps2

it was my birthday present. lucasarts gaming while Jorge Bush monkey prez talked in the other room

Lol. Imagine if 9/11 and Monkey Island were the same. Georgebush Threepwood

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don't specifically remember gaming on 9/11 but I do remember that my elementary school didn't tell us what was going on, just canceled classes and had us watch a dinosaur documentary and then my grandpa picked me up early and I thought it was the best day ever.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

there was a period of time as a kid when my pc was set up in the dining room for some reason and i have vivid memories of my parents worriedly staring at the news on 9/11 and im a few feet away playing sonic r with the music up real loud

also, gundam versus comes out this friday gamers

livin in the city

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

livin in the city

you know you have to survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012