Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Odyssey is mainly what I'm looking forward to, and CODWWII. I'm good with older stuff to occupy my time, I picked up some Silent Hill PS2 games for October and I wanna finish RE1 bc I never have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Assassin's Creed: Origins
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
Destiny 2 (PC)
Star Wars Battlefront II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Switch Edition
Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Ps1 or REmake

edit comedy option Saturn version

i have REmake on PS4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drawing animation by hand is probably easier than trying to replicate that style with a computer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yup. 300 puzzles for 8 bucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Under Night In-Birth EXE Late[st] should be coming out in English before the end of the year. I already have it but maybe it means more people will buy it so I can play with them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im looking forward to finally spending $1000 on all the Dead or Alive 5 costume DLC since they announced today that they're done releasing new stuff http://shoryuken.com/2017/09/24/team-ninja-will-finally-end-dlc-support-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-this-year/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Not to be confused with the “gaming tragedy” where we were all sent home from school early on September 11th, 2001 and I vividly remember playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for 6 hours

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A re-release port of the 1995 Sega rail shooter Gunblade NY: Special Assault Air Force on the Wii in 2010 as part of the SEGA Arcade Hits Pack: Gunblade NY and L.A. Machineguns compilation saw the Twin Towers removed from the game's background, despite being released six years before the attacks (though the game's timeline took place in 2005, meaning it could be accidentally construed as anachronistic to a newer audience).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

eSports and Gran Turismo is a weird pairing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's an in-game prompt in Shadow of War that allows you to sign up for the WB Games Newsletter in exchange for a permanent 3% boost to your XP gain rate.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

that game is diseased

its incredible how far gone it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You get orcs out of loot crates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wish there wasa version of Shadow of War that was just the castle invasion/management stuff and also no Loot Crates.

• Locked thread