Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

This isn't the post games only child molesters play thread

Those are some of the most popular game franchises on earth. If only child molesters played them we'd have a huge problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm not really excited for anything because fallout 4 should keep me going for at least 5 more years.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ahh nine eleven. The famous day we got to go home and play video games. I went straight home to play tekken tag tournament and occasionally mosh alone in my living room to the latest alien ant farm song. There were still people alive in the collapsing towers at that time, may God rest their souls.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's wrong with loot crates?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*nopes the gently caress out of weird regional fast food chat*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i found your neogaf account