Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Bless you for creating this thread.

Marie J. Spinella-Phillips posted:

butt

Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me she didn't come up with an alien replacement for this? Immersion... ruined. :reject:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I had to download the book because of that list goddamnit.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

echopapa posted:

When inventing languages, try to choose cuss words that don’t make it sound like your characters are slipping into vaudeville Yiddish accents.

The plural of chybut is chybutz and this was my exact thought.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

SerialKilldeer posted:

The thing about "half breed slaves" is another interesting concept. Is it ever mentioned outside the insult glossary? (I'm guessing not.)

Also, I know the furlites are meant to look cute and sort of menacing-- like a combination of big cats and feathered T. rexes-- but boy are their faces ugly. They all seem to have the same unchanging uncanny valley rictus, too.

I was also wondering what the other half was and haven't seen anything else referring to it. Granted, I've really only skimmed the thing.

Oh wait,

quote:

The five original Frlitian races , Artropic, Tropic, Midrace, Arctic, and Arielartic, became very prejudiced and did not allow interracial bondings to survive.

Maybe that's what it refers to?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I was super bummed that she didn't actually include illustrations of the five races/Furrylite evolution. :mad:

• Locked thread