Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

God drat. As vague as some of the physical descriptions are, I was not imagining... that. :catstare:

Addendum: Merry Christmas, because it just hit me why specifically these characters look so deeply upsetting. The weird faces, combined with those pointy tufts of hair, make them look like something out of the live-action "Grinch" or (God help us) "Cat in the Hat"!

(That and, you know, the author insists on classifying them as "lizards", "dinosaurs", and/or "fur-bearing crocodilians" depending on, apparently, her mood - even though these are all wildly different animals. But they also have prominent testicles and mammary glands as well as fur, so why the hell not just describe them as mammals? If this thread is still alive after the holidays, I might attempt to redesign these ugly furballs.)

Rahonavis fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread