Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Cats? I thought they were lizards? With... fur? What the hell is a Mattisia, since the name and blurb clearly assumes we should already know that? Why does the cover look like it's photoshopped into a stock picture of mountains?

Maine Coons are awesome animals, they do not deserve this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Pointing you folks to Twissted might be a better suggestion for the depths fanfic-quality writing can sink to. I think that was self-published though?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Is that the roller-coaster dragons?
Yup.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Seriously, how is propelled? On wishes and dreams?
Shartball?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Pillisk = a table game resembling Billiards.
Gotta be the harshest curse of them all.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully there is an appendix on whether the furlites have an appendix.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
...Is that an actual illustrati-
Oh, nevermind. Of course it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
One thing that always struck me as weird (admittedly, it's not just this book that does that) is the one planetary government thing. It'd bring a whole new set of problems and SF writers just shrug it off.

• Locked thread